Full tuition is due at the time of registration unless a payment plan has been set up with the office.
Refund Policy- Classes and Break Camps
- Class cancelled by Studio East: Full refund.
- Registration canceled more than 1 week before class or break camp (excluding summer) begins: Full cost of class less the $25 registration fee will be refunded.
- Registration canceled less than 1 week before class or break camp (excluding summer) begins: No refund. Full cost of class less the $25 registration fee will be held as a credit*.
- Registration canceled after 1st class: You will be charged the value of one session of class plus $25. The balance will be held as a credit*.
- Registration canceled after 2nd class: No refund.
*Credit can be used to pay for tuition for any Studio East class, camp, or production and is valid for up to one year.
Studio East has a Scholarship Fund to offer partial scholarships for all of our programs to students who could not otherwise participate. Apply for a scholarship here.
Turnaround for scholarships are usually 1-2 weeks depending on the scholarship committee’s availability. More questions on tuition or scholarships? Contact our Office Manager Chinda Tilson.
If you do not feel safe driving, please stay home! If you can, call or email to let us know so we don’t worry. If we need to cancel activities at the Studio, we will make that decision no later than two hours prior to the start time of class or camp. We will post the news on our website home page and also contact you via email. If we have to cancel a class, we will do our best to schedule a make-up class. We will always try to schedule a makeup day for any classes cancelled due to winter weather.