Studio East no longer requires students, staff, or audiences to wear masks onsite. We continue to monitor CDC and King County recommendations, COVID levels and variants, and the guidelines that area schools are following, and respond accordingly.
We take the safety of students and patrons very seriously and hope to keep providing them with enriching drama programming in a safe and supportive environment. Thank you for helping us keep our patrons, students, and staff safe!
- Masks for students, staff, and audiences are encouraged and welcome for any who choose to continue wearing them, but are no longer mandatory.
- Studio East continues to require our staff to have proof of vaccination.
- We will notify guardians when their student has been exposed to a positive case, while protecting confidentiality of those testing positive.
If someone has been exposed to COVID-19
- If someone has been exposed to COVID-19 but has not tested positive or exhibited symptoms, the student can still participate in their class or rehearsal. Though not mandatory, it is strongly recommended the student wear a mask, and that guardians monitor them daily for symptoms.
If someone develops symptoms of COVID-19
- If your student is experiencing symptoms, please keep them home and test them for COVID-19 right away.
- If your student tests positive for COVID-19 within three days of participating in a Studio East program, please notify Studio East immediately.
If someone tests positive for COVID-19
- If you tested positive for COVID-19, you may return when at least 5 days have passed since date of first positive test.
- When a positive test of a student occurs, we will notify staff and guardians of exposed students. To mitigate the continued spread of that case, though not mandatory, it is strongly recommended that masks are worn and that guardians monitor their student for symptoms daily. If symptoms develop, please keep students home.
Should you have any questions about these procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.