Summer Camp Registration Policies
Payment: Full tuition is due at the time of registration. We will not process your payment until we have confirmed that there is room in the camp for your student. Our registrar will confirm enrollment by email.
Financial Aid is available for all Studio East camps. Please visit our Financial Aid page for more information.
Summer Camp Withdrawal, Refund, and Switching Policy
We understand that choosing the right camp option for your student is a highly personal decision and we support whatever choice you feel is appropriate for your family. We are happy to offer no-hassle refunds from now 3 weeks prior to the first day of your camp if you’d like to withdraw your student.
Prepaid tuition may also be applied to your account as a credit for future use or donated to Studio East. Please use the following schedule when considering withdrawing or switching camps for your student:
- If a camp is canceled by Studio East: Full Refund of tuition paid.
- Withdrawals more than 3 weeks before the first day of camp: Full refund of tuition paid.
- Withdrawals less than 3 weeks before the start of the program: Refund of tuition paid, less $50.
- Withdrawals less than 2 weeks before the start of the program: 50% of tuition paid can be refunded or applied as credit.
- Withdrawals less than 48 hours before the start of the program: no refund and no credit.
- Switching between programs is allowed up to 3 weeks before the first day of camp at no cost, based on availability.
- Switching between programs less than 3 weeks before the first day of your camp will result in an Admin Fee of $25.
All refunds will be issued by check. If you wish to cancel your student’s registration, please fill out this form- Summer Camp Refund Request Form