Summer Teen Musical Cabaret: Past & Future | July 23-25 & July 30-August 1
Directed by Lani Brockman | Musically Directed by David Duvall | Presented by Jim Walen and Representative Amy Walen
This summer the Studio’s Summer Teen Musical is going to be a Cabaret! We can’t be onstage at KPC due to COVID, but we can still perform, and what better way than to create a Summer Teen Cabaret and have our first LIVE PERFORMANCE in our new space! Featuring solos, duets, and trios, Act One will showcase songs from past Summer Teen Musicals and Act Two will feature songs from shows we’d like to see done in the future.
Performing IN-PERSON at Studio East’s NEW location (348 Kirkland Ave Kirkland, WA)
- Friday, July 30 at 7pm – SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, July 31 at 2:30pm
- Saturday, July 31 at 7pm
- Sunday, August 1 at 2:30pm
- Sunday, August 1 at 7pm
Due to our smaller venue, tickets are very limited & will go fast.
$20/students & seniors | $25/adults (fees are already included in this ticket price)
A few notes about the show:
- Tickets must be purchased online & we are doing mobile/emailed tickets only. You can still purchase online tickets up until showtime, but no WALKUP & no PHONE ticket sales.
- All those ages 5+ attending this performance will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. Performers will also be masked. This is in accordance to Youth Development Guidelines. Thanks for understanding as we work to keep everyone safe!
- Doors & House will open 20 minutes before showtime.
- Due to our small, intimate venue size, we cannot admit late arrivals as it will be disruptive to the audience & performers.
- We recommend either parking at the library parking garage across the street or on the street.
- The show will run 2 hours with one 15 minute intermission.
- Each weekend is a different cast & a different show. Feel free to attend both weekends for a totally unique show!