What To Expect At TaleSpinners Camp
- Ensemble building and play creation activities based on theme
- Acting games, creating props, drawing backdrops, and script writing
- Practicing stage and storytelling skills
- Building theatrical skills: character creation, ensemble, improvisation, and performance
- Life skills: listening, following directions, teamwork, and risk taking
- Emerging literacy skills through storytelling and script writing
- Strengthen gross motor skills through movement
- Body language, gesture, facial and vocal expression
- 25-40 minute family showcase at 1:30pm on the final day of camp.
- Short play based on theme, created by campers.
- Campers have roles and some memorized lines.