What To Expect At Summer Stage Camp
- Acting games, mini-workshops, and rehearsing scenes
- Learning lines, songs, and choreography
- Using formal stage skills during rehearsal process
- Theatrical skills: character development, ensemble, and performance
- Musical skills: rhythm, pitch, tone, ensemble singing, and vocal production
- Life skills: following directions, teamwork, confidence, and risk taking
- Body language, gesture, facial and vocal expression
- Scripted musical production
- Campers have individual roles, memorized lines, and staged performance.
- 45-60 minute performances with costumes and props at 1pm and 3pm on the final day of camp.
- Campers will be released at approximately 4:30 on the final day.