School Matinee Tickets
Join us for Studio East 2016-17 Mainstage School Matinee performances. Tickets are $10/person for groups of 10 or more. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425)820-1800 for more information and to make your reservation.
Tues, May 23 at 10am & 12:45pm
Thurs, May 25 at 10 am & 12:45pm
Follow Alice down the rabbit hole into Wonderland in this new, modern, musical adaptation of a beloved children’s classic. See all the familiar Wonderland characters, like the White Rabbit and The Queen of Hearts, but with new twists in this story about the trials and tribulations of growing up. Run time is about 2 hours. Recommended for ages 8+.
School Show Reservation Policies
Seating Total Policies:
- You have the freedom to change your seating total without penalty until the Payment Due Date on your contract. Please estimate your seating totals carefully in order to ensure seating for your entire group. Additional seating after initial payment has been made is subject to availability.
- Once payment is made, no refunds will be issued for empty seats on the day of the show.
- Special needs assistance is available. Please notify us if your group requires accommodations for wheelchairs, walkers, hearing or vision needs.
- Payment is due in full on the date specified on your contract (approximately 30-45 days prior to your performance).
Additional Tickets Policy:
- After final payment has been submitted, any late members of your group will need to secure their ticket to the show by calling the Box Office at 425-820-1800.
- If seating is needed for any last-minute new students and their guardians, you must contact us immediately in order to secure seating. There is no guarantee that seats will be available. These arrangements and payment must be made by the teacher or main contact for your group after approval from Studio East Theater Management.
Behavioral Expectations at all Theaters:
- Food, drink and chewing gum are absolutely not allowed in the theater or lobby of the theater. All book bags, backpacks and toys should be left at school or on the bus.
- Photography or video recording is NOT permitted during the shows.
- Cell phones or any other electronic devices should be off during the performance, as they can interfere with the sound equipment and distract others during the performance.
- We recommend using the restrooms in the lobby before your group is seated for the show.