School Matinee Tickets
Join us for Studio East 2017-18 Mainstage School Matinee performances. These shows are approximately 2 hours long with an intermission, and are performed at the Studio East Mainstage Theater, 11730 118th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034. Performers are our student cast, ages 9 through 19
Tickets are $10/person for groups of 10 or more. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 820-1800, ext. 102, for more information and to make a reservation for your school, organization, or homeschool group.
Upcoming Show: “Hello, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle,” Tuesday, May 22 and Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 10:00 am or 12:45 p.m.
School Show Reservation Policies
Seating Total Policies:
- You have the freedom to change your number of seats until the Payment Due Date on your contract. Please estimate your seating totals carefully in order to ensure seating for your entire group. Additional seating after initial payment has been made is subject to availability.
- Once payment is made, no refunds will be issued for empty seats, including missing people on the day of the show.
- Special needs assistance is available. Please notify us if your group requires accommodations for wheelchairs, walkers, hearing or vision needs.
- Payment is due in full on the date specified on your contract (approximately 30-45 days prior to your performance).
Additional Tickets Policy:
- After final payment has been submitted, any late members of your group will need to secure their ticket to the show by calling the Box Office at 425-820-1800.
- If seating is needed for any last-minute new students and their guardians, you must contact us immediately in order to secure seating. There is no guarantee that seats will be available. These arrangements and payment must be made by the teacher or main contact for your group after approval from Studio East Theater Management.
Behavioral Expectations at all Theaters:
- Food, drink and chewing gum are absolutely not allowed in the theater or lobby of the theater. All book bags, backpacks and toys should be left at school or on the bus.
- Photography or video recording is NOT permitted during the shows.
- Cell phones or any other electronic devices should be off during the performance, as they can interfere with the sound equipment and distract others during the performance.
- We recommend using the restrooms in the lobby before your group is seated for the show.