Summer Program Registration
NOTE: Grades refer to a student’s placement in the coming Fall 2017. Age 4 refers to the student’s age on the first day of camp.
We offer three different ways for you to register for summer programs.
Method 1 – Online Registration- Registration now open!
Method 2 – Download Form, Complete, and Send
- 2017 Summer Camp Registration Form
- Save completed form and send to Studio East:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 11730 118th Ave NE, Suite 100, Kirkland WA 98034
- Fax: 425.820.6622
- Stop by our Office: Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 5:30pm
Method 3 – By Phone- Accepting Phone Registrations starting May 1!
- Phone: (425) 820-1800
Download Emergency/Medical and Financial Aid forms below:
Important information about registering:
- If you are sending your form via email, we encourage you to leave the credit card information blank and to give us those details over the phone or in person.
- A submitted form does not guarantee your registration. We will contact you within 3 business days by email or phone to confirm your registration.
- Please feel free to call the office with any questions or concerns you might have about our programs and instructors. We look forward to speaking with you!