Registration and Forms
We offer two ways for you to register your students in any of our homeschool classes, after school classes, school break camps, or workshops. It’s important to note that our policies differ depending on the program.
Method 1: Send us your completed form
- Download the appropriate registration form. Note: Browsers react to forms differently. We recommend you download the form to your device, fill in, save, and then transmit or print.
- Complete registration form by typing in the grey fields
- Save completed form and send to Studio East:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 11730 118th Ave NE, Suite 100, Kirkland WA 98034
- Fax: 425.820.6622
- Stop by our Office: Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 5:30pm
- If this is your FIRST class/production with us of the 2016-2017 school year please fill out the Online Student Emergency Form below.
Method 2: Call us with your information
- Call us: 425.820.1800
- Office hours: Monday-Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Our registration staff will walk you through your options over the phone.
Emergency/Medical and Financial Aid forms below:
NEW FOR 2016/2017 SCHOOL YEAR: Emergency Forms are now filled out online and valid from September 2016- June 2017. This form only needs to be filled out ONCE, when registering for your FIRST class/production of the school year, after that we will keep it on file until June 2017. If you are unable to use the online Emergency and Medical form please contact the office.
DOWNLOADABLE FORMS: Note: Browsers react to forms differently. We recommend you download the form to your device, fill in, save, and then transmit or print.
Important information about registering:
- If you are sending your form via email, leave the credit card information blank and give us those details over the phone or in person.
- A submitted form does not guarantee your registration. We will contact you within 3 business days by email or phone to confirm your registration.
Please feel free to call the office with any questions or concerns you might have about our programs and instructors.
We look forward to speaking with you!